How True Detective Predicted McConaughey and Harrelson’s Career
1. Beyonce - why is your hair wet? Also, put your legs back together.
2. LL - why are you yelling at me?!
3. Pharrell’s hat - go back to Arby’s and stop trying to be hipster. But Anna Kendrick, I love you.
4. Lorde - was she trying to look dead with her black lips and fingertips?
5. Why do they keep letting Hunter Hayes perform at awards shows? He is terrible live. Terrible.
6. Katy Perry was trying to scare me and her boobs were glowing. But I kind of love her.
7. Lana del Ray doing a cover of “Once Upon a Dream” for Maleficent is everything.
8. Ugh, Robin Thicke and Chicago. Robin just seems like a douche who was trying to scream over them. But at least they aren’t Miley.
9. John Legend. Yum. But the spotlight on his girlfriend/wife/whoever was a bit awkward.
10. TSwift is still bitter about the whole Jake Gyllenhaal thing apparently and shows it by head banging to a non-headbanging worthy song. But good news was she was sitting, therefore not dancing, therefore stayed mostly on pitch.
11. Pink - didn’t she already do the cirque du soleil thing last year? And she sounded fine until Nate Ruess started screaming in her face off pitch.
12. Ringo - mute the tv
13. Gotta admit, I kinda dug Imagine Dragons with Kendrick whoever.
14. I heart Carole King…and sometimes Sara Bareilles. But definitely not her nose.
15. Jared Leto wins best hair…always.
16. Macklemore. He’s fine. Whatever. Why did they think it was a good idea to add Madonna in to this song? She is horrific and looks like she’s 105. Let the sparkly girl sing.
17. Honestly, I stopped watching after that. Nobody needs a headache from whatever the metal heads were playing.
18. Where was JT???
By Oliver Franklin Photos by Dylan Don 09 October 13
For GQ’s Autumn Style Special (out now!), John Naughton sat down with breakout British star Tom Hiddleston to talk life post Avengers Assemble, his enormous online fanbase (the “Hiddlestoners”) and the upcoming Thor: The Dark World. Check out some exclusive bonus shots from Hiddleston’s fashion shoot with Dylan Don below, and pick up the November issue to read the full interview.Read the full interview with Tom Hiddleston in the November 2013 issue of British GQ, out now, priced £3.99. British GQ is also available on iPad, Android and Kindle Fire.
Seriously, what is it about British men???
But sirs, your eyes!
And then you realize that Forrest knows about his condition all along and your heart breaks a little.
Tom Hiddleston really knows what he’s doing. Best thing I’ve ever seen come out of Comic Con.
Loki Takes Hall H - SDCC 2013 - Comic Con (by Screen Team)
Most hitchhiker stories don’t end like this: When Emily Kraus and her boyfriend were heading towards Pennsylvania’s Hershey Park Stadium over the weekend to see her favorite band, the Dave Matthews Band, one thing they didn’t expect to do was pick up a hitchhiker. But they did anyway—which was a smart move, because Dave Matthews was stranded with a flat tire on his bike, miles away from the venue, without a cell phone. Dave, obviously appreciative, hooked up Kraus and her boyfriend with front-row seats and dinner backstage. So that’s pretty awesome. (image via Facebook)
Indiana summer. #vscocam